Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to my 2nd Blog





First let me introduce myself – I am holding a nom de plum Berts or Berting. :) I am a unicorn who loves to eat and I am an ambassador of good vibes. I love my family especially my MOM. I am also taken, sorry ladies and gents. HAHA!



I have been a resident of Dubai since 2012, I am goal oriented, hard working and yes, I am always hungry. I am a baker, a cake artist, a sister, a brother. LOL. I try to help everyone about anything and everything under the sun, but I cannot help you if it is about money issues. I am not rich and I don't lend money for more than 50AED. BWAHA! Okay. Introduction is over.

My first blog is akosiberts.blogspot.com (*warning this blog is for my emotional babbles) and this is my second blog site. 

This blog is for me to share my restaurant and travel experiences with the help of Entertainer vouchers. For some post I might not use the vouchers, maybe because that restaurant was not included in the booklet or simply because it a simple food trip from a cafeteria or the local "carinderia" in UAE. But I will make the most of this booklet for sure. 


So the other day, I purchased an entertainer booklet, this booklet of vouchers offers the best buy one get one free offers for restaurants, activities, attractions, spas and hotels across 40 destinations throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia. If you buy a booklet, you will have to tear out the offers and present them for redemption when you ask for your bill at the relevant store. Now I am not sure of the application cause I haven't tried the free hotel application which was included in the blue booklet.

I decided to buy the blue book. It cost 495AED but if you are an emirates NBD card holder you can avail 15% off for the booklet, this book by the way includes a free Entertainer Hotel Application. This book has two volumes.

Volume 1 – Food and Drink plus the Hotel Application
Volume 2 – Food and Drinks, Attractions and leisure and Retail And Services

*I was aware that buying the application would be much cheaper but like I like to share some of the vouchers and tearing it and handing it over to someone would be much better

*offers can be used anytime excluding public holidays

*Number of vouchers to be used in groups.




*You will pay for the higher price of your two orders - the other one would be the free offer

Berting points:

1. One of the problems of having this book is that the book is very large and heavy, so plan your date well and tear out the ones that have multiple sites.

2. Put sticky pads on your must go restaurants.

3. This booklet is very essential for visitors visiting UAE for pleasure.

4. Budget your money well by inviting friends to share the bill for a price of half.

5. Always try to buy any equal or greater value of your choice. 


Looking forward to include you in on of my food trips! 






No comments:

Post a Comment