Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Noodle House BURJUMAN


This noodle house branch is located at the 3rd level, Pavilion Gardens Burjuman mall.

The other locations for this restaurant at entertainer vouchers are as follows.
*City Walk, GF Jumeirah
*Gloria Hotel and Furnished Aprtments, GF Dubai Internet City
*Jumeirah Emirates Towers, GF, The Boulevard, Sheikh Zayed Road
*Madinat Jumeirah. Souk Madinat
*Marble Walk, Gate Building, DIFC
*Dubai Mall, Lower GF, Downtown Dubai

The noodle house is a vibrant and casual dining restaurant where the chefs prepare aromatic and mouth watering Asian dishes within minutes. The experience is a unique combination of wholesome food and energetic ambiance. Was greeted by a Thai or Malaysian staff.


This is the menu of The Noodle House. 


This is actually my hungry panda face. I am always hungry mode. 



I was actually craving for their Laksa. So I ordered one big Laksa and a Thai Chicken plate, I cannot believe I finished the whole bowl. :D :D :D :D :D This is my hungry happy face.



FIGHT! I wasn't able to finish the Thai Chicken so I asked the staff to wrap em up.

Take away meal :D :D :D :D :D 


Ambiance - 8.5/10
*they have this energetic ambiance - so energetic you feel like eating too much haha

Staff and Service - 7/10
*the staff was knowledgeable about their best sellers - not smiling though
*they dress well
*no manager's presence

Quality of Food - 8/10
*will go back definitely - I LOVE THEIR LAKSA! :D Highly recommended.


BILL
Laksa - 55AED
Thai Chicken - 50 (FREE)
Total Bill 55 AED


My star rating for this restaurant 
Ratings - 10 highest and 1 lowest 





No comments:

Post a Comment