Monday, January 11, 2016

Burger King DCC


This Burger King branch is located at Deira City Center, level 1, Food Court. Visited this branch yesterday, 30 minutes before 1:00PM. This was my early lunch break using the voucher my colleague gave me. There was not much crowd yet so I received my order more or less 5-6 minutes. The service was indeed fast and good in a way that they granted my request to remove the mayonnaise from the sandwich(*cause I am not a fan of mayo).


BUT they did not asked me what drink I prefer? they just gave me Coke. I am not sure of that but maybe my voucher is only entitled with Coke(?). I am also doubting if it was my fault for not asserting the want for a Coke Zero. It it is fine, well, okay. Just wanted to feel that they can go further thinking that their tag line is "Have it your way".


The burger was good. Consistency is perfect - which would mean it tasted similar to the burgers I have had before in Burger King. So I liked it. The fries were great as well.


For a 10AED meal. It was Good.

Ambiance - 6/10
*Food court  - I don't like crowded areas

Staff and Service - 6/10
*fast service from staff
*not so attentive staff
*no manager's presence

Quality of Food - 7/10
*sure if I craved for their burgers or if someone gave me 10AED vouchers. HAHA!

My star rating for this restaurant  
Ratings - 10 highest and 1 lowest 

3 comments:

  1. خبز البطاطس للبرجر Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  2. مواد غذائية I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. خبز البريوش When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete