Sunday, January 17, 2016

Max Burgers DCC





Located at Deira City Center food court, first floor. Max burger is a famous swedish burger chain that present a range of indulgent burgers and meals ranging from Xtra Mouthful Burgers, Grand de Luxe Burgers and Ultimate Cheese and Barbecue delight.




WE MAKE YOUR BURGER TO ORDER. 

I waited exactly for 5 minutes for my meal - there was no rush of people since it was Friday lunch time.


I couldn't decide which meal I wanted to, but I was sure I wanted a burger with bacon in it. And so I ordered. I ordered one cheese grand deluxe burger and super indulgence beef burger barbecue.



Unfortunately, there was no drink and fries included in the Entertainer voucher. But still I get to enjoy two burgers for take away. :D



super indulgence beef burger barbecue -  I didn't know that cheese and barbecue sauce could blend. I actually do not like them combined. Because I was having trouble with the taste, I couldn't appreciate too much barbecue sauce on the burger and the bacon was half cooked.


On the other hand the  cheese - grand deluxe burger was great - sorry didn't took a photo of it cause I took it home for mom to enjoy.



Ambiance - 7/10
*they have a clean branch - and they seem to be very systematic in their ordering system in a way the staff knows the accuracy of the burger's preparation. 

Staff and Service - 6/10
*the staff was knowledgeable about their best sellers 
*no manager's presence

Quality of Food - 5/10
Too oily, I didn't like the bacon :( 
IDK 

BILL
Cheese Grand Deluxe Burger - 22 add (FREE)
Super Indulgence Beef Burger Barbecue - 28 aed 
Total Bill 28 AED


My star rating for this restaurant 
Ratings - 10 highest and 1 lowest 




No comments:

Post a Comment